Frequently Asked Questions - St Brigid’s Learning Philosophy
Why should I send my child to St Brigid’s?
- Why does St Brigid’s use the Visible Learning Philosophy (VLP) coupled with Flexible Learning Spaces (FLS)?
- How are Flexible Learning Spaces different from Open Plan Learning?
- How do you manage noise levels in the Flexible Learning Spaces?
- What is the Visible Learning Philosophy?
- What are some of the methods used in the Visible Learning Philosophy/Flexible Learning Spaces environment?
- How do you manage disruptive students in a Visible Learning Philosophy/Flexible Learning Spaces environment?
- Is the VLP/FLS environment suitable for teaching boys?
- I am concerned that my child doesn’t sit at a table and chair...
- I am concerned about my child being in a composite class...
- How do you support children with learning disabilities in a Visible Learning Philosophy/Flexible Learning Spaces environment?
- How does St Brigid’s engage and communicate with Parents?
- What benefits does St Brigid’s offer over other local schools?