It is hoped during their time at St Brigid's your child will:
- Grow in knowledge and experience of our Catholic faith
- Enjoy learning and view learning as a life long process
- Show increasing responsibility and self-sufficiency
- Develop a positive self-image
- Support others and show empathy
- Display a positive attitude to discipline and grow in self-discipline.
An important part of the children's growth at St Brigid's is the development of social skills.
These are taught and modelled so that students can:
- Learn how to relate to, and co-operate with other students in a Christ-like way.
It is hoped during their time at St Brigid's your child will expand their capacity to:
- Complete a task
- Work independently
- Work with a friend
- Work in a small group
- Make decisions
- Be creative and imaginative
- Observe the rules of listening and speaking at all times
- Participate in group and class discussions
- Speak respectfully to and of others
- Accept constructive criticism and advice
- Take initiative in planning, developing and presenting work
- Follow instructions
- Express personal rights and feelings in a respectful way
- Act responsibly
- Act courteously
- Appreciate talents of others and accept their own limitations
- Be appreciative of opportunities.